Sunday, December 21, 2008

Slackerdom

So I have to admit that I have been avoiding blogging for the past few weeks, for the one and only reason that I have (barely) worked out in the month of December. I wish I could say I am one of those, this year at least, who amped up the workout routine with the business of the holidays and all that, but I have not. It has taken everything I have just to make it through the day this month.

I have just beens so stressed, working extra, a mini-trip to Tampa, hosting my husband's work party, and then packing for 11 days in Niagara Falls. Let's discuss that for a minute. They got 8 inches of snow in one day last week, and after one suitcase, I have to pay $25 for each additional bag? One bag will definitely NOT cover all of my layers, shoes, sweaters, toiletries, and clothes for my little one! Not fair. Please don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining. This is good stress-spending time with family and close friends, traveling. Nonetheless, just alot on the good ol' holiday plate.

I have been squeezing in a few at home workouts in the meantime. For a minute there, I got a headache even thinking about throwing a workout into the mix. I know, I know. Working out will help decrease stress. But not this time. I mean, come on. We are busy girls, and though it's ideal to be working out all the time, life happens. I am only hoping to get back on the ball after New Years. This will probably be my last post until after the holidays...Till Next Time!

No comments: